Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jenna && the Boys

Jenna and the boys rolled in on Friday! On Friday night we ordered pizza and watched High School Musical 3 downstairs on the big screen. Then on Saturday we went to the library and had a nice time.At the library i got the books: Extra's, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Bogus to Bubbly and insiders guide to the world of uglies, a DogFancy magazine, and thats it. Jenna also brought me the book Ballet Shoes to read. I also recently finished the book The Secret Life of Bees and highly reccomend it. It was VERY good! I'm pretty much set for reading! Haha. My 60+ book goal is going to happen!
Later the boys took naps and I did some scrap booking. Then we went to Montrose and did some stuff at walmart. Later we came home and ate sloppy Joes. then we played some Blokus and ate M&M's. Then me and Jenna used my face cleanser and were happy with our super soft skin. :) so fun.
Then today we got up, ate, and went to church. Afterwards, we came home, ate lunch, and read. Then we kinda just lounged around. Then i got my FHE lesson ready. We ate then had FHE. Then Bro. Hammond came and now im here writing this post. Ha ha. It's been a great weekend and Jenna is staying till Friday!! Yippeee. I'll have pics up later.Ü. Well i think we are going to play games or something so i gotta run! Bye♥


♥♥ÜnatalieÜ♥♥

No comments: